Review: Fashion 21 Perfect Stick with Tea Tree Oil Concealer


Hello, Ladies !
How are you today?I hope your doing fine.Just like me.Today,I'm going to review this concealer brand ofcourse available here in the Philippines am not sure if it is available in the other country.The product is called"Fashion 21 Perfect Stick with Tea Tree Oil Concealer".Ever since I was in college am really looking for a good concealer and at thesame time in a lower prize and that I discover the F21 product which is also available in every malls nationwide.And,now as a mother I'm really proan  to dark circles under the eyes,uneven skin color  cause of the so-called "mommy duties" anyway that's life.So,I've been hunting  this concealer because everybody's talking about it so now here it is I have mine now haha!

This is the view of the whole product,sorry
I already threw the box.Php 195.00 and it contains 11.5g

This is the front view of the Product


I'm in the shade of "milk tea"
  *** Facts about Tea tree Oil  can be attributed its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific substance.                                                                        source:http://www.organicfacts.net/

And now let's try it! Mommy's

My  face with a moisturizer only.@ 4:30pm.
As you can see I really have a bad eyebags.Well,sorry for that .


And now the appication.The T-zone area,my nose bridge,
under the chin,and both cheeks .



With  the Perfect stick concealer without powder.I think its too white for me haha!
 but let's see if i put powder 




... AND NOW HERE'S THE FINAL LOOK!  

both are at 5:00pm

haha,Look at my neck I didn't include it am too lazy today but anyway just focus on my face  :-))







... and NOW IT'S ALREADY 10:24 PM , am already in my room.Let's try to look at  my face now.



well, as you can see my nose it's kinda oily now,my under eyes well it's obviously a little appearing for the past 5hours hmm not bad for a product.and take note I did not apply any  face primer whatelse is shining haha:-))


What I like about this product?
I like the packaging coz its Green

  • I like the smell unlike the other its annoying!
  • I like it so much because it has tea tree oil
  • I like the coverage when applied on my face



What I don't like  about this product?

  • It contains Paraben 

***Facts about Paraben 


  • any of a group of compounds used as preservatives in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and in the food industry.      source:
    https://www.google.com.ph


      • Well,to be honest the coverage is not that bad at all but for 5hours my face its already oily but for 195.00php hmm I'll consider it.


      LIZ SAY
       I'll still recommend this to all the mommies outhere I think you just have to use a face primer for this product to stay long.okay! mommies. 
      MWUAH! MWUAHH! TAKE CARE COZ I DO CARE!



      Comments

      1. Is this good for light blemishes? What do you think? I have fair skin and suffered from on and off mild acne.. It has healed now but I have few very light blemishes and one small dark one.. Just wondering if this will help cover it up. I'm currently using San San HD Concealer the natural shade which I find too light and doesn't do the job of concealing them. I'm not a pro in doing make up.

        ReplyDelete

      Post a Comment

      Popular posts from this blog

      Review : Ever Bilena Daily Sunblock moisturizing cream for Face

      Review:Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30