Review:Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30


Hello ,everyone! 
I've been searching a lot about effective BB creams,trying different brands either local or international so now I bought this Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30 about three months ago  and been using this BB cream for a while now.

It comes in 4 shades:

N02: Light Beige, W13: Natural Beige, W24: Honey Beige and W15: Sand Beige.




Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30



My skin matches the W13: Natural beige or the typical Filipina  skin color.
Etude House Description:



  • BB Cream formulated with Pearl Powder with an improved adhesive texture to promote moist, radiant looking skin while protecting against UV damage and wrinkles.
  • Pearl Mineral Powder : Brightening Coverage Pearl
  • Brightening Care Sea Algae : Antioxidant Moisture Care

What I like about this Product?
Price 750.00


First,I love the packaging it's very cute,girly and presentable.It comes in a squeeze tube with a pump which makes it very hygienic and you can control the amount for me 2 pumps is enough.
In my case I have dry to normal skin  so what I usually do  ,I will apply a small amount of moisturizer and then the BB cream.
The texture is fluid and it feels more oily than powdery.And ,also you have to apply it the moment you pumped it because it will dry up faster.About the smell ,its okay I don't have any issue about it.


What I dislike about this Product?
>Not full coverage even though buildable
> SPF is good but not perfect for really warm countries like Philippines.
>It's too pricey for me because I'm really on tight budget right now.


Let's try it!

my bare face
with BB Cream @ 10:am

with my make-up on


@3pm 

At 5:30pm  after doing my insanity workout  a bit oily on my nose line cheeks and forehead


At 9pm  BB cream almost gone 




At 11:00pm going to bed oh my ! my scar is very obvious this time
 
At 12:00 Mid Night  tadahhhh !!! obviously obvious hahaha :-)) Look at those scars,eye bags what else?




LIZ SAY
Well,overall it's  a good product for almost 15 hours of using it without retouch   plus it's soft on skin it's not heavy at all.With a little amount and it can cover the whole face,not bad!
I will definitely recommend this product to other mom's out there! and to those who love Korean product.It's a worth purchasing for sure!



mwuahh mwuahh take care coz I do care! 








Comments

  1. hi everyone! here's my review for this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!i will try this one,currently I'm using Nivea😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice mana siya joy.Kahit mahal pero sulit naman ang tagal maubos then maka cover gyud xa sa blemishes

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Ever Bilena Daily Sunblock moisturizing cream for Face

Review: Fashion 21 Perfect Stick with Tea Tree Oil Concealer