Review : Ever Bilena Daily Sunblock moisturizing cream for Face

Hello! Ladies and to all Mommies out there!

As a  mom who stayed in the house all day busy taking care of our children,maintaining the cleanliness of our house and all other stuff that makes us busy.Well, we should not take for granted ourself speacially our face.We need to protect it from the the sun's UVA/UVB for it can damage our skin speacially to our face.So,as mom who's in the tight budget for only Php 100.00 (Philippine prize) I would highly recommend this product to all mom's outhere and to all ladies.Because aside from the protection it gives, it also moisturizes our face.So as we all know we are in the tropical country its quiet humid here so we really need to give extra care to our face.


 Ever Bilena Daily Sunblock moisturizing cream


                What I like about this Product?

* it contains Vitmin E ( that is really good to our skin spec. for face)
* it moisturizes our skin
* it has UVA/UVB for sun's protection
*  I love the packing
* for a prize of Php 100.00 the bottle contains a lot of product that you can use good for 2mos.
* available nationwide


          What I dislike about this Product?
* If you put a lot on your face,it will turn into white or grayish so do not put too much unto your face specially if your a morena type just like me.

                                        my normal skin without the product's application.It looks so dry because I have a dry to normal skin.(well, I'm a mom  you know !)

  

                                   With product application.As you can see it looks silky,and  it looks like white or something gray I think I put too much.(sorry)


LIZ Say:
About the product I would love to use it over and over again because of the fact that its really great.Aside from that its very cheap and it is available  in all malls.Also,am using this product as a base before putting on my face primer and then proceed to my foundation.Plus the smell is sooooo addictive ! yeah,am not exaggerating ! plus,plus the sheerability it gives.I don't have any adjectives to give but I would love to reccomend this to all the mom's outhere! Please let us not forget to take good care ourself inorder for our hubbies to stay inlove with us Lol :-))))))) 

MWUAHHH  !MWHUAAAHH ! TAKE CARE COZ I DO CARE! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review:Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

Review: Fashion 21 Perfect Stick with Tea Tree Oil Concealer