Review:Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub


Hey, everyone!
As a mommy we are prone to lack of sleep,stress and most of the time we are so busy that we tend to forget to take good care of our own self.Like  me ,I have 2 years old son and 6 months old baby boy sometimes or most of the time my bathing schedule is change ,instead of  taking a bath in the morning it was evening time where my 2 sons already asleep with my husband sometimes because my husband work in the business firm  he tends to have more overtime so if he has an overtime the tendency is I can not take a bath until  he arrive and usually he arrived at 11:00 pm  onward ,yeah at 12:00 midnight I'm still taking my bath how sad ? huhuhu but as parents you really have to priorities first your children before your self .And that is why we have to pamper our self.

One of my skin care routines is to exfoliate using scrubs every once twice a week if needed! And I'm currently in-love with this Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub..I've tried exfoliating gel,other brands but now I am hooked to this.It does not hurt, gentle, has natural ingredients, is moisturizing, and can help brighten up your complexion.

Reference:
http://awomanshealth.com
Why exfoliate?
Exfoliation refers to the removal of the dead skin cells on the skin’s surface. Exfoliation can be performed mechanically, by using abrasive scrubs on the skin or chemically, by using scrubs that contain special kinds of acids that dissolve and remove the dead skin cells without scrubbing.


                               Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub 

                              
 Php70 for a 50g tube while a 100g tube retails for Php120.
         

          
                            What I like about this Product?

  • Gentle but a good exfoliant
  • Doesn't dry my skin out
  • It’s Non-Abrasive.
  • It Has Anti-Oxidants.
  • It’s Moisturizing. 
  • It’s A Skin Brightener.
  • It’s Easy To Use.
  • Affordable - 70 Php for 50  and 120 Php for 100 g of product
  • Available at leading drugstores and supermarkets.


                     What I dislike about this Product?
  • Non so far because I extremely like this product *hahaha 


Let's try it!

Place small amount just enough for your face



1.Dab the scrub into your T-zone and to the 
          part that need to be exfoliate



2.With the product.Leave it for 30mins.


3.After 30 mins.Wash it with lukewarm water

4.And top it with your fave moisturizer.
Optional: Put some ice cubes to your face to close pores.

                                           


      LIZ SAY

Well ,as you can see how my skin transform ,from dull skin into glowing skin.My face really feel smooth and it's more like,facial in the saloon but not expensive.You must try this "Mommies"Goodnight!



Take Care coz I do care!


XOXO -liz


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Ever Bilena Daily Sunblock moisturizing cream for Face

Review:Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

Review: Fashion 21 Perfect Stick with Tea Tree Oil Concealer