Review: Revlon Colorstay Whipped CremeMake-up

Hey,Ladies!
Good evening today is the fight of the century Mayweather vs Pacquiao .This afternoon I was really angry and not happy about the results but what can I do so instead of murmuring I decided to make a review about this very popular foundation that I guess every girl should have ?Yeah,that is if you only want hehe .Yey! so ,let's proceed

                                                                            





Description from http://www.revlon.com/
Finally, truly decadent makeup offers ultimate performance. The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin and the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All-day, flexible wear without flaking, caking, or feeling heavy.

Features:
• Bouncy, whipped formula flexes with skin for all-day comfort

• Withstands heat and humidity
• Wears for up to 24 hours
• Available in 12 shades


Shades :
  1. Ivory
  2. Buff
  3. Sand Beige
  4. Nude
  5. Natural Beige
  6. Medium Beige
  7. Warm Golden
  8. True Beige
  9. Natural Tan
  10. Early Tan
  11. Rich Ginger
  12. Caramel
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT??
Well,first of all I would say I love the packaging coz' it's in a jar ,you can use your hands to get the foundation and apply it directly to your face.I mean you have the control of how thick/thin the amount of foundation your going to put unto your face plus ,you don't have to pump it at the back of your hands coz' it' feels like mess.At first,it feel's like thick but when you started to apply it ,It feel's soft and it's very easy to apply like I said you can use your clean hands!This foundation is very buildable,the coverage is medium to full coverage,And,it's not necessary to use a concealer while using this product because the product alone can cover the hyperpigmentation spots.
When I applied this product at 8:00 in the morning untill 11:00 in the evening with no retouch because I was just in the house the whole day doing all the mommyduties and it's fine, I mean for almost 10 hours,it still look as it is.My T-zone does not show up and take note I DID NOT RETOUCH!

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE??
Well, to be honest it's too pricey for a mom like me.I bought this product at an online for P599.00 plus the shipping fee.Mall price is P995.00 yeah,so I decided to really buy it online and try it myself .
As a mom,I am more on a tight budget because there are other things to be prioritize first but with this type of foundation I have no regret in buying this one,I just use this product for an occasion only for prolonged purposes hahaha! 

LET'S TRY IT!!


           
With Revlon whipped Creme no powder yet


closer look!
with the product.



                

                
with powder!@8:00AM





                
@ 12:00noon no retouch!
                 

AT 7:00PM with the lights on.still no retouch!
at 11:00 PM so sleepy !good for me I drink gatorade
for me to stay alive for I still have something to do.

                                                                   


    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Ever Bilena Daily Sunblock moisturizing cream for Face

Review:Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

Review: Fashion 21 Perfect Stick with Tea Tree Oil Concealer